Akwa Ibom Polytechnic, AKWAPOLY has rescheduled the date of HND Aptitude test and Pre-ND Screening Exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform all prospective Higher National Diploma (HND) and Pre-ND Candidates seeking admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua that the aptitude test(HND) and screening exercise(Pre-ND) earlier scheduled for
Saturday 17th September 2016 has been postponed and rescheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday 8th October 2016
Venue: Polytechnic Assembly Hall
Time: 8:00 am
HOW TO APPLY FOR AKWAPOLY HND APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates should visit the School websitehttp://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details. i. Phone number and ii. Name
- Candidates should go to under listed Banks with their invoice to purchase an electronic PIN and making payment of N 5,200 (FIVE THOUSAND AND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA) and N 7,700 (SEVEN THOUSAND AND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA) for PRE-ND and HND Programmers Respectively and obtaining a PIN. (INCLUSIVE OF BANK AND OTHER CHARGES).
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Diamond Bank PLC
- Application should therefore be completed by visitinghttp://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ngwith the obtained pin to complete the application.
- All applications MUST be concluded on or beforeWednesday, 5th of October, 2016. Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country. All shortlisted students will be published online and will write an aptitude test(HND) and Screening Exercise(Pre-ND) on Saturday 8th of October 2016.
HND Candidates are to:
- Attach 1 year Industrial Attachment Letter.
- Official ND Transcript to be sent to the Registrar.