Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 – Jobs in Nigeria
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Geologist
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Carry out quantitative Geohazard evaluation and Integrated Pore Prediction for proposed exploration, and development well
- Provide Operations Geology input in opportunity generation and ongoing Field studies
- Anchor Operations Geology activities of an active drill well program
- Liaise with contractors, quality check vendor products and present to Business Unit or Management
- Support Procurement in the administration of G&G stewarded contracts
- Working knowledge of the Petroleum Geology of the Niger Delta basin basic minimum
- Good geophysics skills
- Geoscience computing skills
- Good team player, ability to work effectively in and with diverse work groups
- Advance Operations Geology skills in Pore Pressure Prediction & Monitoring, Site Investigation and Well Planning/Surveillance
- Competency in computing applications (Microsoft & Petrel)
Application Deadline 29th June, 2018.
Job Title: Project Manager (non-IT) III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget. Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed. Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Project Managers on Expert Level is usually responsible for large, highly integrated projects
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. (Please indicate class of Degree)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills. MS Project or other project management tools.
- Consensus building skills.
- Behavioral Skills: creates ownership, drives functional excellence, promotes productive impact, effectively manages external relationship
- Technical Skills: contracting / subcontracting, design & engineering management, execution planning, cost estimating, planning & scheduling, project controls, cost & schedule methods & data management, quality management.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply