Cross River State College of Health Technology Calabar entrance examination result 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to notify candidates who sat for the Entrance Examination into the Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar on 4th June, 2016 that the result for the exam is now available.
Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar Entrance Exam Result has been successfully uploaded online.
HOW TO CHECK CHT CALABAR ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT.
1. To access the result, candidates should pay the sum of one thousand (N1,000.00) naira only into First Bank of Nigeria using the account number 2001543971. Come to the College with their teller and collect their Scratch Card.
- Then visit the CHTCALABAR Result Checking Portal via: http://www.chtcalabar.edu.ng/result_login.php
- Enter your scratch card serial number and Pin number
- Then click Login to access your result.
CROSS RIVER STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY CALABAR INTERVIEW DATE, VENUE & DETAILS
The successful candidates are requested to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) each on or before the 11th July, 2016, to the College Bank account number 2001543971, and the teller submitted to the revenue unit, for collection of College receipt, for the interview assessment.
The successful candidates are to bring along with them, on the day specified for interview, the following documents:
- Original educational certificates. WAEC/NECO MUST BE INTERNET PRINT OUT!!
- Revenue collector’s receipt for the entrance, interview fees and scratch card used for checking result, issued in the College of Health Technology, Calabar.
- Registration form printed from the Internet.
- Age declaration or Birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate/change of name for married women.
- Certificate of Origin from Local Government Area of Origin.
- JAMB result slip for Environmental Health Officers (EHO-ND) and Health Information Management (HIM – ND and HIM – HND).
- A biro pen.
- Professional Certificate for Public Health Nursing and Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Health Information Management (HIM), evidence of one year Industrial Attachment for HND-HIM, license as ND/HT/NC (National Diploma/Health Information Management Technician/National Certificate in Health Records)
Note: Candidates for second choice interview should attend on the day scheduled for their second choice options.
5. CHTCALABAR VENUE FOR INTERVIEW: College of Health Technology EU-PRIME RESOURCE CENTRE.
6. DATE: 11th July – Friday 15th July, 2016
|Monday||11th July, 2016||* Environmental Health Officers
* Environmental Health Technicians
* Environmental Health Assistant
* Radiography Technicians
|Tuesday||12th July, 2016||* Community Health Extension Worker (Direct), Community Health Extension Workers (In-service)
* Dispensing Opticianry
|Wednesday||13th July, 2016||* Junior Community Health Extension Worker.
* Pharmacy Technicians
* Public Health Nursing
|Thursday||14th July, 2016||* Medical Laboratory Technician
* Medical Laboratory Assistants
* Computer Science
|Friday||15th July, 2016||* Professional Diploma in Health Information Management
* Health Information Management (ND)
* Health Information Management (HND)
And spill over from other courses.
(7) Time: 8am prompt each day.
Mr. Nandi, John A.
Ag. Registrar Click here to check result.