Contec Global Group Recruitment 2018 for Business Development Executive – Jobs in Nigeria
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Contec Global Group Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Contec Global Group Recruitment 2018
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- You must be someone with a strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with merchandising teams.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated skills in driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies.
- Grow the merchant and customer touch point network into the largest multi-channel network.
- Actively listen to customer requirements or challenges and provide a strategic fit to any of our products or solutions
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Any other job assigned by HOD as per need
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Agent Retention Specialist
- Develop new strategies for customer retention activities.
- Respond to customer queries and address service complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with Sales Manager in implementing sales promotion activities.
- Track contracts that are soon to be expired and contact customers for renewals.
- Develop product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Analyze customer feedbacks and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention.
- Provide excellent customer services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Build positive working relationships with customers for repeat businesses.
- Explain customers about new products and benefits.
- Make sales calls to existing and new customers for business growth.
- Perform customer negotiations and reach a fair conclusion from both business and customer perspectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th July, 2018.