David Oyedepo Foundation has broadcasts the commencement of its Tertiary Education Financial Aid which opens to University undergraduates who are having ﬁnancial difﬁculties and are unable to pay fees to complete their studies in order to obtain degree.
DAVID OYEDEPO FOUNDATION TERTIARY EDUCATION FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY.
- Applicants must be in the ﬁnal 2 years of their undergraduate study at Covenant or Landmark University.
- Applicant must have no carry overs and a minimum of ‘C’ average in each graded course for the previous Academic session.
- Applicant must not have any disciplinary issues.
- Student must be an active member of a service unit within either university.
- Applicant must provide proof of indigence and must explicitly state in the application, why ﬁnancial aid is required.
DAVID OYEDEPO FOUNDATION TERTIARY EDUCATION FINANCIAL AID TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The Foundation would pay only a maximum of 70% of the school fees. The student must provide proof of the 30% payment to be considered for the ﬁnancial aid award.
- The Foundation reserves the right to determine percentage fees to be paid as the situation varies.
- Financial aid can be renewed for a second year, which must be the ﬁnal year of school; however the student must reapply to be considered.
- All applicants must appear in person for an interview and further details would be made available in an invitation letter, if they are considered.
Application opens between Monday, May 9, 2016 and Friday, July 3, 2016.
All eligible applicants are to visit www.davidoyedepofoundation.org for online registration and further details. In addition, all required essays and recommendation letters must be submitted and uploaded with the application form. Applicants would be scheduled for an interview after submission and award status would be communicated to applicant on a rolling basis within 10 working days of the interview.