Edo State University School Fees Structure – 2016/2017 Session

The Edo State University, EUI Iyamho School fees / tuition fees structure schedule for the 2016/2017 academic session is available here. Below has the complete information about EUI fees structure for 2016/17 academic year.

Edo University, EUI Iyamho

The board of the Edo State University, Iyamho (EUI) have publicized the amount payable as school fees per semester by all students of the institution for the 2016/2017 academic session. You will find the ESI school fees  below respectively.

CHECK EDO STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE

Schedule of Fees                All Programmes              Accounting & Computer Science
Tuition

  N200,000

N250,000

Accommodation

N100,000

  N100,000

ICT

N35,000

  N35,000

Library

N10,000

  N10,000

Identity Card

  N5,000

  N5,000

Sports

N20,000

N20,000

Caution

  N20,000

  N20,000

Registration

  N10,000

N10,000

  TOTAL =                      N400,000.00 TOTAL =                     N450,000.00

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Acceptance fee of  N25,000.00 must be paid before candidates can be cleared to commence registration  for academic activities.

1. Acceptance fee and School fees payments should be made to Access bank account number (0704962679) or UBA Account number (1019395932).

2. Instalment payment of at least 60% is available on request provided the remaining 40% payment is made before the commencement of the second semester.

3. Appropriate fees must be paid before registration.

4. Payment is not effective without due registration at both the ICT unit and financial services office.

5. Normal registration is within four weeks of resumption. Please note that students who fail to register within the stipulated period will pay a late registration penalty of N25,000.00 (Twenty five Thousand Naira) .

6. Caution fee of N20,000.00  (Twenty Thousand Naira) is refundable at the end of completion of studies.

7. Indigent candidate who has an average score of 75% and above in the entrance examination to Edo University may wish to apply for fees rebate/scholarship to the school management after the payment of acceptance fee.

Good Luck.

Do you want fast updates? Don't Hesitate to Like our Facebook Page AND Also Follow Us On Twitter, Thanks and Share this Post below.



Sign Up in Seconds
Sign up with your email address to receive latest updates straight in your inbox.

Leave a Reply

yoast seo premium free