Federal Polytechnic, Idah remedial programme admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State Remedial programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH REMEDIAL PROGRAMMES.
These are one-year programmes designed to prepare candidates with deficiencies in the entry requirements and subsequent admissions for full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes in the following:
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
(a) Civil Engineering Technology
(b) Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
( c) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(d) Metallurgical Engineering Technology
(e) Foundry Engineering Technology
II. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
(b) Food Science and Technology
(c) Hospitality Management Technology
(d) Science Laboratory Technology
(e) Mathematics and Statistics
(f) Leisure and Tourism ]
III. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(a) Architectural Technology
(b) Building Technology
(c) Estate Management and Valuation
(d) Quantity Surveying
(e) Surveying and Geo-informatics
(f) Urban and Regional Planning.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH REMEDIAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
The entry requirements are at least five (5) Ordinary Level passes or their equivalents, including Mathematics and English Language, at NOT more than two sittings obtained from W AEC, NECO and NABTEB in subjects relevant to the programmes.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH REMEDIAL ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log to the Federal Polytechnic Idah website www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the 2016 Application Formtab
- Create Account by filling the form with valid e-mail address and password containing (8) Characters in alphabets and numbers. Keep your username and password safe as it will be useful during screening exercise.
- On successfully creation of account, Login to Generate and Print out thePayment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of (N5, 500.00) only
- Go back to the school website (www.fepoda.edu.ng), confirm payment and to complete the registration.
- Print out the Application form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic’s website.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is 30th October, 2016.
NB: Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website at the close of application for the date of screening.