Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS recruitment 2017/2018 – Get Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2017 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and updates for free here.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information about the FIRS Recruitment 2017 exercise. This page will give you insight about the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2017/2018.
FIRS recruitment 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have seen numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment exercise. Some has been hitting me with questions like:
- How Can I Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitments 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form?
- Is the FIRS 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will FIRS Recruitment start?
- I need Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment updates, etc.
Already rumors has been spread that the FIRS Recruitment form 2017 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the FIRS Job in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. #ALL THIS PEOPLE FRAUDSTERS – BEWARE!
I know you might have came across this false ADVERTs online or offline. Please note that the FIRS Recruitment 2017 will be Officially Published on the Federal Inland Revenue Service website anytime the recruitment oughts to instigate.
www.firs.gov.ng – Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2017/18
IMPORTANT: Currently, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is not Recruiting yet for 2017, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the FIRS Recruitment 2017 application has officially started, reach out to the official FIRS Recruitment Poral: https://recruitment.firs.gov.ng/ OR Visit this page Frequently for we shall update anytime the FIRS recruitment form is out.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service wishes to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce. The vacancies have been declared in the dailies and on this website. To apply, click here
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRS RECRUITMENT 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Firs Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.