Hallel Sixth Form College recruitment for Teachers.
Hallel Sixth Form
Hallel Sixth Form College is a world-class pre-university institution with affiliations to over 100 universities in Canada, US, UK, Australia, Hungary, Ghana, China, the Caribbean and Nigeria. We are looking to hire new Cambridge certified subject teachers to join our A-level team.
Job Title: Teachers
- preparing and delivering A level classes to 16-19 year olds;
- marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of students’ progress and development to the Head of Academics;
- researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and writing new curriculum materials;
- selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including video casts, interactive whiteboards, Learning Management Systems, etc;
- preparing students for qualifications and external examinations;
- communicating with parents over students’ progress and participating in departmental meetings and parents’ evenings;
- Applicant should be Cambridge certified
- Applicant should be resident in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Applicant should have taught A-Level subject(s) for 2-4years
- Applicant should be able to use ICT facilities in teaching
- Applicant should possess a minimum of first degree in related subject(s) of interest.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 11:59pm on 10th September 2017