Kimberly Ryan Limited Recruitment 2017 – On this article you will get latest updates on Kimberly Ryan Limited 2017 recruitment requirements,
qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Kimberly Ryan is a leading provider of HR professional services in Africa. Our business exists
in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
Our client, a leading bank in Nigeria is recruiting for the following:
Customer Service Officer
- The Customer Service officer is a first pointof contact for customers.
- The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries
via the telephone or in person.
- Key Duties & Responsibility
The range of inquiries and requests Customer service officers may respond to
- Promote bank products and services Refer customers to appropriate banking services and representatives
- Refer customers who request to open business accounts and business credit cards
to Customer Service Supervisor
- Identify customer needs
Inquiries and requests on banking products and services such as savings, cheque,
business and loan accounts, telephone banking and internet services
- Receive and respond to customer serviceaccount inquiries on account balances,
transaction details, statements and fees and charges.
- Open new accounts/Closing accounts
- Alterations to existing savings and cheque accounts
Education & Experience
Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
Job Title: Bank Teller
Bank tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and
accurate Transaction processing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Accept retail and/or commercial deposits,
loan payments, process checking and savings account withdrawals.
- Providing additional products including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders.
- Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
- Maintains the highest level of
confidentiality with all information obtained
- Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations
with all customers,
- potential customers and co-workers
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Cash checks
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and regulations including periodic batching of cashed checks.
- Process credit card cash advances.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Minimum of OND certificate in relevant course
- Previous teller experience preferred but not required
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job role as
the subject of the mail.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Kimberly
Ryan Limited Recruitment 2017/2018, kindly provide us your name and email Address on our
Contact page . Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box