MAN Oron Post-UTME Screening Form 2017/2018.
MAN Oron Post-UTME Screening Form
Applications forms are now available for the Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron, MAN Oron Post-UTME/Admission Screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session. MAN Post UTME cut-off mark is 100. Application fee is N15,000.
WHAT IS MAN ORON CUT-OFF MARK FOR ADMISSION?
The Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron Post-UTME Cut-off mark 180 and above.
MARITIME ACADEMY OF NIGERIA ORON POST-UTME DATES 2017/2018
Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN), Oron, invites all the candidates who selected Academy as their institution of First Choice and have scored the minimum of 100 marks (National cut-off mark) to attend the Post JAMB UTME screening exercise for National Diploma programmes as stated below.
- Arrival:Sunday 17th September, 2017
- Aptitude Test: Monday – Friday 18th– 22nd September, 2017
- Departure: Saturday, 23rd September, 2017
- Time: 0900 hours (each day)
- Venue: Maritime Academy of Nigeria
P.M.B 1089, College Road,
Akwa Ibom State
- Courses: ND – Nautical Science
ND – Marine Engineering
ND – Boat/Ship Building Technology
ND – Electrical/Electronic Engineering
ND – Maritime Transport and Business Studies
- Requirements for the Aptitude Test:
Candidates are requested to report for the aptitude test with the following:
- JAMB result print-out(with candidate’s photograph)
- Original copy of credentials (including First School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial).
- Original copy of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Original copy of Certificate of Local Government/State of Origin.
- A pair of White Canvas and Socks.
- White Short and Vest.
- Bucket and Drinking Cup
Accommodation would be provided free to all candidates, while arrangement would be made in respect of feeding on pay-as-you-eat basis. However, candidates are expected to come with sufficient amount of money for their feeding.
Aptitude Test Fee:
Candidates are requested to pay for Post JAMB UTME Aptitude Test as follows:
a) Medical Fee = N13,000.00
b) Aptitude Test Fee = N2,000.00
Total = N15,000.00
Mode of Payment: Candidates are requested to pay through the bank or through net using the following step-by-step procedure:
HOW TO APPLY FOR MAN ORON POST-UTME SCREENING FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Application Form Purchase Procedure:
- Visit www.macademyoron.org
- Click on “REGISTRATION”
- Click on “Application Form”
- Click on “Purchase Form”, you will be directed to the Personal Information page, enter the following information
- Fill in the details correctly
- Select Program: you will need to select National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Post Graduate Diploma (PGD), Miscellaneous (For Post JAMB UTME Aptitude Test)
- Password (You will use this password to login):
- Confirm Password, and then Click “Continue”
- Select Course of choice
- Click “Pay Via Remita”, you will be redirected to the “Remita Invoice Page”,
- Choose the method of payment e.g Internet Banking, ATM Card, Bank Branch
- If Bank Branch: copy the RRR code and take it to any bank to make payment.
- If ATM Card, enter your card details; Card Number, Expiry Date, cvv and pin.
- You will be directed to a page that displays your Examination Number, Transaction ID, RRR, Transaction Status and Transaction Time.
- Click on “Click here to Log in” you will be directed to the log in page
- Enter your Exam number and your password to login, you will be directed to the “Complete Registration Page”
- Complete your registration by correctly filling in your Application Data, Next of Kin, Referee.
- Click “Upload O’level” ; Add all O’level subjects by clicking the add button.
- After adding O’level subjects, click on “Upload Passport”
- Upload your passport and click the “upload passport” button
- If you are applying for HND or PGD programs, upload your certificate
- And then Click “Print Photocard” (You will need this for the Entrance/Interview)
We wish you the very best!!!