National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB May/June examination registration form is out for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (
www.nabtebnigeria.org – Interested students are advised to start the registration process as soon as possible before the closing date.
Below are some registration guidelines to follow during registration.
NABTEB MAY/JUNE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
NABTEB 2017 May/June Examination Registration Steps
- Click Here To Download The NABTEB Registration Entry Guide
- Click Here To Download Examination Structure(EA25)
- Download TA60
- Download TA61
Important Registration Tips
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number gotten from the purchased scratch card.
- Fill the form displayed and submit.
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place.
- Important Tips To Avoid During Registration
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
The Registration Price is N10,950 Nationwide
NABTEB Registration Closing Date:
To Be Announced Soon.
NABTEB GCE GENERAL INFORMATION
- Candidates who wish to offer any Trade that is not included in this advertisement may wish to enrol through a Technical / Commercial College in the 2017 May/June examination series.
- Only reputable and standard Cyber Cafes are strongly recommended for use as the Board will not be liable for registration errors committed by the candidates.
- Only good quality coloured passport photographs with Red background with a dimension of 2cm x 1.5cm will be accepted. Candidates are advised not to use Webcam.
- Biometric registration is compulsory for all candidates.