Nigeria Customs Service, NCS recruitment 2017/2018 – Get Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2017 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and updates for free here.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information about the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2017 exercise. This page will give you insight about the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2017/2018.
Nigeria Customs Service came into being in 1891 and was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti smuggling activities.
Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have seen numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment exercise. Some has been hitting me with questions like:
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Customs Service recruitments 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form?
- Is the Nigeria Customs Service 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NCS Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Customs Service recruitment updates, etc.
Already rumors has been spread that the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form 2017 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigeria Customs Service Job in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. #ALL THIS PEOPLE FRAUDSTERS – BEWARE!
I know you might have came across this false ADVERTs online or offline. Please note that the NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE Recruitment 2017 will be Officially Published on the Nigerian Customs Service website anytime the recruitment oughts to instigate.
www.customs.gov.ng – Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2017/18
IMPORTANT: Currently, Nigeria Customs Service is not Recruiting yet, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2017 application has officially started, reach out to the official Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment website: www.customs.gov.ng/ OR Visit this page Frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment form is out.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIA CUSTOMS RECRUITMENT 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitments Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.