Nigerian Army 76RRI List of Successful Candidates for Zonal Screening 2017. The Nigerian Army Recruitment Pre-screening results has been released . This is to inform all candidates that wrote the Nigerian Army pre screening examination that the Nigerian Army has released the 76RRI Recruitment Pre-screening Examination results online that was written on Saturday 7th January, 2017.
Don’t forget to check your email because your result is forwarded to you via email already.
CHECK NIGERIAN ARMY 76RRI ZONAL SCREENING.
This is the procedures for checking the Nigerian Army 2016 76RRI Pre Screening Result when it is released and successfully uploaded online.
Checking your pre screening result on the NA portal is quite easy and convenient. Just follow the step below It’s free!
1. Visit Nigeria Army 76RRI Porta via http://narecruitment.org/.
2. Under “Verify Application Status”, put in your Email Address and Application Number and click the Verify Status button to confirm if you are selected for the zonal screening.
3. Congratulations if your name is shortlisted among the successful candidates for the Nigerian Army 76RRI Zonal Screening Exercise.
NOTE: The Zonal Screening Exercise will hold at the designated Zonal Centres on January 22, 2017 – Click Here for Nigerian Army 76 RRI Zonal Screening Date, Centres & Requirements – 2017.
- Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
- Primary School Testimonial (Original)
- Primary School Certificate (Original)
- Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
- Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original / Computer Printout)
- Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen / tradeswomen only)
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Completed and signed 76RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
- Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
- Writing materials.
Candidates selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will immediately commence training at The Depot, Nigerian Army, Zaria.
6 Ways to Prepare For the Nigerian Army 76RRI Zonal Screening
1. Ensure all the required documents are intact:
To avoid being disqualified, you must take your printed application confirmation and the following documents along with you to the venue of the Zonal screening exercise:
- Original and photocopies of your birth certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Photocopies of your academic certificates
- The scratch cards you used for the application
- The identification letter to be signed by the identifying officer in “Section F” of the completed form, which you printed from the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal.
2. Make sure to meet each and every requirement:
If you fail to meet any of the requirements and conditions for joining the Nigerian Army, then there’s no way you can succeed in the Zonal Screening exercise.
So, before you proceed with the application process, read the requirements and conditions in full detail and ensure that you really have all it takes to join the force. The following is a list of the requirements for joining the Nigerian Army:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth (not by naturalization)
- You must be between ages 18-22
- You must medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- You must be at least 1.68 meters tall (for men) or 1.62 meters tall (for women)
- You must have no previous criminal record
- You must have at least 3 credits including English Language in at most 2 sittings (SSCE/ NECO/ GCE)
3. Adequately prepare for the Zonal Screening Exercise:
To prepare for the examination, practice lots of quantitative and verbal aptitude tests as well as questions on general knowledge. These usually constitute a significant portion of the examination questions.
The harder you prepare for the Zonal screening exercise, the better your chances of succeeding. If you have left school since over two years back, you should start your preparation early.
If the centre for your zone is far from your location, you may have to travel to the city in which you are to write the examination at least one day before the date of the examination. This is necessary so that you will avoid rushing at the last minute.
4. Ensure you stay informed:
After submitting your application at the online portal, check the portal at least twice daily to see if there is any new information. Don’t ever rely on the press or on your friends.
You may as well miss out on newspaper notices. So, the online recruitment portal remains your best and most reliable source of information.
5. Compose yourself:
Dress well to the examination venue and be relaxed. Eat something before entering the examination hall (for reasons I am very sure you know).
Also, abide by all instructions given at the examination venue, and ensure that you have all the required documents with you. Enter the examination hall with only the materials you will need during the exam.
6. Keep your hopes high as you await the result:
Check the dailies as well as the recruitment portal regularly so that you will know when the results are out and if you are required to take any action.
Please desist from giving any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to applicants. The Nigerian Army strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.
Keep in mind that these fraudsters abound on social media and in various online forums. They claim to help people mastermind their recruitment into the Nigerian Army.
They only want to swindle those who may be seeking shortcuts. But the truth is, the recruitment process into the Nigerian Army is transparent and based on merit. So, there’s no amount you can pay to enhance your chances of being recruited if you don’t succeed on merit.
Finally, during the screening examination, do not engage in any form of examination malpractices such as communicating in the exam hall, copying from others, and so on.
Remember, to fail and try later is better than being apprehended and disgraced for examination malpractices. I wish you the best of luck.