Nigerian Navy recruitment form 2017/2018 – Get Nigerian Navy recruitment 2017 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and updates for free here.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Nigerian Navy recruitment – 2017/2018 nigerian navy recruitment form, requirements, qualification, guidelines and updates for free.
Nigerian Navy recruitment 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have seen numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise. Some has been hitting me with questions like:
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form?
- Is the Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Navy Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Navy recruitment updates, etc.
Already rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Navy Recruitment form 2017 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Navy Job in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. #ALL THIS PEOPLE FRAUDSTERS – BEWARE!
To be ascertain if the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 application has officially started, reach out to the official Nigerian Navy Recruitment website: www.joinnigeriannavy.com OR Visit this page Frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Navy recruitment form is out.
The Aptitude Test for the Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Exercise scheduled will also be published here on this page.
IMPORTANT: Currently, Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form is not yet available online. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
General Requirements to Nigerian Navy Applicants.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
- Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng.
www.navy.mil.ng – How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017.
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Buy a voucher from any branch of the Union Bank PLC or the Unity Bank. The voucher cost N1000 for candidates applying with their WASSCE and N2500 for candidates applying for Direct Short Service.( Bank charges may affect what you’ll pay).
- Log on to the Navy’s recruitment portal at joinnigeriannavy.com using the serial number of the card you purchased as username and the PIN as password.
- Complete the forms you will be presented with and submit after cross checking to ensure that the information you have provided is correct.
- After submitting your form online, you will be required to print out a copy of the summary. You will also receive a notification of the examination dates and recruitment centers.
- Report to the recruitment centers with copies of your Birth Certificate or Age Declaration, Parent Consent form, four passport photographs and a letter of introduction from your local government chairman. Also, carry along the originals of your certificates to the recruitment centers.
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.