Nigerian Police (www.npf.gov.ng) Aptitude Test and Physical screening for candidates who applied as Specialist in the ongoing police officers recruitment.
The aptitude test is scheduled for 24th August 2016 10:00am prompt while the physical training will take place on 31st of August 8:00am across all state commands.
According to the mail sent out, candidates are to come to the venue with a printed copy of this letter without failure, as this admits you into the Examination/Screening Halls.
Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following;
- Your Duly Completed Guarantor’s Form
- State of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One white coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- Two Recent Passport Photographs with your name written behind in capital letters.
You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuse will be entertained.
It is expected that other candidates who applied for Cadet and ASP will soon be contacted.