De Parach Agro Ventures Recruitment 2018 – Jobs in Nigeria
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the De Parach Agro Ventures Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
De Parach Agro Ventures Recruitment 2018
DE PARACH AGRO VENTURES is an integral member of ROYCE & XEPALZ COMPANY LIMITED; DE PARACH AGRO VENTURES is an agribusiness company, farming and sales of farm produce. Our objective is to assist rural farmers by providing them the opportunity to access investment in form of seedlings, ready market and trainings for our farmers.
Job Title: Farm Manager
Location: Enugu, Delta and Anambra
This position consists of managing our company farms and other farmers farm in our ecosystem.
- Farm manager for all farming operations
- Farm valuation and costing
- Crop seedlings and animal purchases
- Breed research and evaluation
- Farm siting, lease and purchase.
- veterinary safety control
Qualification and Requirements
- HND, BSc, MSc in agricultural science or related courses, with NYSC discharge certificate or its equivalent.
- Experience in active farming is an added advantage
- Ability to use the internet and Social media savvy.
- Ability to persuade people and lead a team.
- Must be able and willing to work with a team.
- Must be willing to always be on transit and change location.
- Independence – Job requires developing one’s own way of doing things,
guiding one’s self with little or no supervision, and depending on
one’s self to get result.
- Persistence – Job requires persistence in the face of obstacle.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as attached document to:email@example.com
- Enugu, Delta and Anambra preferred state
- Your application will be verified after which you will be notified via mail and phone call.