RyteGate Technologies Recruitment 2018 – Jobs in Nigeria
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the RyteGate Technologies Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
RyteGate Technologies Recruitment 2018
RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Architect
- Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
- Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
- Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
- Researches literature and maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application.
- Reviews Subcontractor’s shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
- Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
- Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
- Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
- Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement.
- Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
- Tackle Complex Projects
- Because of their years of experience, Senior Architects often get assigned the most challenging projects. For instance, they may design a whole assisted-living facility or a shopping complex. Estimating costs, choosing materials, creating a time framework and scheduling workers are some of the necessary tasks.
- Senior Architects interact with various people
- They talk with clients to learn about their needs and objectives
- They discuss ideas and strategies with other company leaders
- They solicit feedback from their team
- They bring in consultants as needed to provide specific expertise.
- Plans must not only please the client but also comply with government regulations and zoning codes
- Makes sure that what is being constructed is both legal and safe, which may involve research and consulting experts such as engineers and fire inspectors.
- Actions among the various individuals and groups contributing to a construction project need to be coordinated to stay on track and on budget
- Senior Architects help to supervise and maintain workflow so that schedules do not get interrupted
- When consultants are brought in, Senior Architects look over their designs and suggestions to see how they fit in with the overall project.
- B.Sc in Architecture
- M.Sc in Architecture assets
- PMP Certified
- Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON)
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience.
Senior Architect Skills:
- Since Senior Architects guide teams, they must be strong leaders with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Their ability to bring out the best in others and get everyone working as a cohesive unit can make or break a project
Other abilities frequently found among those in the profession include:
- Communicating clearly so that information gets delivered accurately.
- Listening to others to solicit opinions, spot potential pitfalls and confirm everyone is on the same page.
- Providing feedback to subordinates to keep them motivated and to rectify small problems before they become large ones.
- Multitasking to deal with competing demands.
- Attending to detail to ensure safety and legality.
- Keeping up in the industry in response to new technology, best practices and changes in codes.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th July, 2018.