Applications are invited from the general public for admission into School of Midwifery Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, SOM FETHA for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that School of Midwifery Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, SOMFETHA Admission Form is on sale from 1st June, 2016.
School of Midwifery Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, SOMFETHA Admission Form
Interested person(s) are to follow the following offline admission process:
- Go to any commercial bank nationwide with the admission fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N.10,000.00)
- Request for the purchase of School of Midwifery, Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, SOMFETHA admission form on the REMITA platform.
- The bank. will generate an RRR code for payment in favour of Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, FETHA School of Midwifery admission form.
- Obtain e-receipt print out from the bank, make a copy of the e-receipt and teller and come to the account office of the school to collect official receipt.
- Take the receipt with two recent passports and OtLevel Result(s) to the School registration officer for further but offline processing.
- Collect your photo card with examination number and date of entrance exam from the registration unit.
School of Midwifery Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, SOM FETHA Requirements
Interested candidates MUST be 18years and above and MUST possess five (5) credits in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
SOM FETHA Entrance Examination Details:
Venue: FETHA 1 Hospital Complex
Date: 20th August, 2016
Time: 8:00am prompt.
Candidate MUST present the original photo cards issued at the point of registration to be admitted into the examination hall.
Closing date for sales of form is 19th August, 2016.
School of Midwifery
Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, SOM FETHA