Advertisement:

1. Welcome Guest! Be informed that Browsing this Community as a Guest will limit your accessibility, Kindly Login or Register an account to gain full access. It's Free and Fast!

Prefix for All Nigerian Phone Numbers

Discussion in 'Technology' started by General, Jun 23, 2017.

1. General

General Global Schoolers Staff Member Moderator

Sponsored Links:

This page contains a list of Nigerian Phone/gsm numbers and the Networks… It’s about Nigerian networks and their corresponding prefixes. Does this number prefix belong to MTN, Airtel, Etisalat or Glo?

Recently, I had trouble knowing if a Nigerian phone number that started with 0704 was either MTN, Airtel, Glo or Etisalat. It happens to everyone, don’t judge.

So, I called up customer care line of each of these Nigerian networks to inquire who among them owned the 0704 set of phone numbers.

Luckily, Airtel NG was the 1st I called and they immediately confirmed that it was theirs’.(Glad I didn’t have to call all of them) To help you avoid this kind of stress, I compiled the list of all Nigerian phone numbers and the Nigerian ISPs (Networks) that own them. I hope you find it useful.

MTN NIG
    The numbers below are for MTN Nigeria. This means any gsm number that starts with any of the 4-digits stated below is owned by MTN. | [You must Login or Register to see Link]

1. 0803
    2. 0806
    3. 0703
    4. 0706
    5. 0813
    6. 0816
    7. 0810
    8. 0814
    9. 0903
    GLO NIG
    These five are for glo Nigeria, They started with 0805. | [You must Login or Register to see Link]

1. 0805
    2. 0807
    3. 0705
    4. 0815
    5. 0811
    6. 0905
    AIRTEL NIG
    Airtel, an Indian telecom company has the following number prefixes in their control. | [You must Login or Register to see Link]

1. 0802
    2. 0808
    3. 0708
    4. 0812
    5. 0701
    6. 0902
    ETISALAT NIG
    Etisalat network covers the following numbers below. | [You must Login or Register to see Link]

1. 0809
    2. 0818
    3. 0817
    4. 0909
    Okay, that’s the complete list for all networks numbers in Nigeria.

Just to absolutely cover all base:

NTEL – 0804

Smile – 0702
    Get all Nigerian GSM network phone number series, prefixes, and ranges – from MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel, Visafone, Starcomms, MTEL

NB: Due the mobile number portability introduced in 2013 in Nigeria, a person can also port their numbers from any of the said providers to another, so the list does not guarantee that all numbers using the above prefixes must be fixated to same networks as listed.

Sponsored Links:

Users Viewing Thread: Users: 0 Guests: 0

Advertisement: