TVC Communications Recruitment 2018 – Jobs in Nigeria
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the TVC Communications Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
TVC Communications Recruitment 2018
TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital.
We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Producer/Writer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Web Producer/Writer is responsible for writing, editing, and publishing of news contents on the website and generates interactions on other social media platforms.
Key Performance Indicators are as follows
- Ability to write balanced news stories suitable for publication online, with good headlines and reader-friendly pictures and visuals.
- The Web Producer must understand which content will generate interactions on social media and operate according to the demands of online users.
- Web Producer/Writer must have a good understanding and workings of the online platform.
- A Web Producer/Writer should have a good sense of news judgment and ability to pass information online either through visuals or contents to generate.
- Web Producer/ Writer must understand the language or style of writing for the online medium as different from TV newscast.
- He/she must Possess technical knowledge of Website languages.
- Ability to develop a good content that will drive engagement on social media.
- Web Producer/Writer is responsible for telling stories using video and still photography, video and audio editing, scriptwriting and interactive media.
- Web Producer/Writer advises reporters and editors about how to incorporate multimedia elements into their stories and generate original content themselves.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th June, 2018.