The University of Calabar, UNICAL school fees payment procedure for the fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2016/2017 academic session. The below guide will help effect the payment of UNICAL school fees successfully.
Follow the publication of UNICAL Undergraduate School fees. The management of University of Calabar (UNICAL) has publicized the procedure to be followed by students to effect a successfully payment of their school fees for the 2016/2017 academic session.
HOW TO PAY UNICAL SCHOOL FEES
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number
2. Generate and Print Bill
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal