UPS Supply Chain Solutions Recruitment 2018 – Jobs in Nigeria
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the UPS Supply Chain Solutions Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
UPS Supply Chain Solutions Recruitment 2018
UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to enhance customers’â€‹ business performance, including logistics and distribution, transportation and freight, consulting, customs brokerage, and international trade services. UPS provides the expertise and the scale to meet the total supply chain needs of customers worldwide, whether it requires the movement of goods, information or funds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inside Sales Executive, Business Development
- The ISE is responsible for prioritizing opportunities, positioning accounts with pricing alternatives, and following up with clients to ensure shipments occur as scheduled
- He/She reviews reported sales and lead progress reports.
- The Inside Sales Executive position is responsible for planning, coordinating with Internal and External Customers, retain existing customers and develop and grow new business
- Achieve Set Targets related to business development and Technology Solutions and contribute profitability to the Organization.
- Conduct online and offline database research on prospective clients and then follow up on the telephone by presenting the UPS portfolio of products and services and thereby converting them into active clients
- Communicating and gathering requirements from users and provide feedback to the manager
- Maintaining highest levels of confidentiality in handling all matters
- Conduct online and offline database research on prospective clients and then follow up on the telephone by presenting the UPS portfolio of products and Services and thereby converting them into active clients
- Maintaining regular telephonic contact with existing customers to ensuring all their shipping needs are met on a daily basis.
- Proactively provide value add by promoting customer technology solutions
- Maintaining regular telephonic contact with existing customers to ensuring all their shipping needs are met on a daily basis
- Achieving set targets and contribute to development and growth of new and existing business performing the role of an Inside Sales Executive
- Planning new/existing contacts for customer retention, penetration and proactively meeting customers’ requirements/problem resolution
- Working with other internal department/teams to resolve customer queries/issues to meet customer satisfaction/service levels
- Collecting & Communicate market/competition information and implement business development initiatives
Qualifications and Job Specific Competencies
- Graduate with Minimum of 1-3 years relevant telephone selling or direct sales experience in service industry having managed a sales territory with a plan
- Excellent command over spoken and written English.
- Understanding of telesales process and proficiency in computer usage is essential.
- Successful track record in International / Domestic Courier, Logistics, transportation etc.
- Positive attitude with high energy level and drive to excel.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply