Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited Recruitment 2019 – Business Development Manager, Power… Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Table of Contents
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited:
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited:
Job Title: Business Development Manager, Power
- Suitable candidate will be directly reporting to the Head, Operations and Projects
- He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical knowledge of the GENCOs and/or DISCOs
- He/she must have ownership attribute, entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting and project needs and solutions
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability.
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or other related discipline. Master’s, will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Must have experience in a servicing/Consulting firm
How to Apply
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject title.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.