Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019 – Quality Manager… Baker Hughes Job recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Baker Hughes Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Baker Hughes recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 Baker Hughes Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Baker Hughes following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Baker Hughes:
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at Baker Hughes:
Job Title: Quality Manager
Job Number: 1902465
Location: Port Harcourt
- Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Quality Manager based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Responsible for conducting Internal Process Audits, implementing solutions and manage continuous improvement.
- Under broad direction will implement strategies to drive quality and reliability initiatives throughout Baker Hughes.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for development of employees.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- Under broad direction develops, coordinates and conducts supervision of Quality personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Identifies and evaluates procedures and process equipment required to produce a quality product.
- Participates in failures investigation supporting Reliability and AMO (Assembly Maintenance and Overhaul) functions.
- Coordinate AMO Corrective Action Boards.
- Identifies and develops appropriate documentation for process improvement and project implementation.
- Monitors monthly progress of Quality key performance metrics and Project Management.
- Ensures that processes are conducted according the QMS requirements.
- Maintain the calibration of workshop equipment.
- Understand ISO requirements.
- Ability to lead root cause analysis and participate in failure management reviews.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Safety knowledge and focus.
- Experience with SAP enterprise software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 3+ years of Quality Management experience
- 3+ year of experience in a Manufacturing or Field environment
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical skills and knowledge of specific products.
- Knowledge of testing procedures and specific equipment required to perform quality testing.
- 3 years of experience in Quality Standards (i.e., ISO 9001, API, TQM)
- 3+ of experience managing a staff
- Supply chain knowledge and work experience.
- Familiar with Drilling Services tools or relevant oil field experience.
- Experience with six-sigma or other similar experience.
- ISO lead auditor certified or certified quality manager/engineer preferred.
How to Apply
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply