Cloud Interactive Associates Recruitment 2018 – Jobs in Nigeria
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Cloud Interactive Associates Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Cloud Interactive Associates Recruitment 2018
Cloud Interactive Associates (CIA) is a Digital Solutions organization specialized in developing innovative products and services for users in the Middle East and African Region.
We currently require the services of an experienced and dynamic candidate in the capacity below:
Job Title: IT VAS Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The ideal candidates must have a proven track record of achievement in similar roles. Experience in the telecommunications industry is required.
- Develop a global security plan to ensure safety of data and access to the platform
- Define and implement proof-of-concepts for proving new technologies and/or architecture patterns
- Define comprehensive test strategy and plans aligned with scope, budget, and quality targets
- Evaluate new tools, and unify approaches for deployment of services while considering alignment with industry standards and practices
- Deploy new products and services.
- Conceptualize, design and monitor procedures to manage all VAS & Digital platforms; preparation/ analysis of Logs (Short codes, SMS, Downloads, etc.)
- Participate in a team-based, collaborative development process that starts with in-depth high-level design and ends with solution review.
- Participate in review of Designing & Developing mobile and web applications
- Develop documentation process and procedures for managing VAS network and provide the necessary information required for implementation
- Planning/ implementation of systems and network checklists- perform engineering level network planning and design for all WANS and LANs installed
- Manage all IS infrastructure and security as well as implementation of network upgrades
- Ensure systems/ servers are always up, running and backed up
- Liaise with technical partners on interface issues with the telecommunication networks
- Liaise with 3rd party partners for service delivery/deployment and management
- Participate in vendor selection process including: requirements gathering, RFQ issuance, vendor evaluation, procurement, etc.
- Ensure 24/7 service availability of mobile media content and infrastructures
- Ensure that all Service Level Agreements are in place and adhered to by technical services team of the business.
- Instruct, assign and direct the activities of the business support and technical staff to ensure that the work performed meets the needs of the application users/vendors.
- Interface with users to capture and analyze business requirements if required
- Provide new services/solutions according to marketing requirements after inspection for availability with the current network structure and standards
- Exploit new technologies and keep abreast of all new developments in the field of telecommunication and digital business.
- Prepare weekly activity and progress reports to senior and executive management.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Technology related field.
- Very strong technical background with a flair for technology management; minimum of 3 years experience in VAS space.
- Familiar with VAS equipment and platforms – exposure SMS, USSD, IVR and other VAS channels development and their workings
- Familiar with telecommunication technology architecture & protocols – SMPP, CUAG, SS7
- In-dept knowledge and understanding of both NCC VAS code of conduct and telcos rules of customer engagement in relation to VAS service deployment – DND, DNC, DOI etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and ASP.NET; Web/ Internet content filtering.
- Stakeholder- relationship management skills
- Microsoft Application Suites: Office (English), Visio and Project
- Hardware: Administration and setup of Intel / Dell servers and PC systems with the following peripherals: mouse, monitors, multimedia systems, memory and network cards
- Good communication skills and strong customer – centric focus
- Planning, analytical and project management skills
- Domain name, service configuration and management; antivirus management and firewall configuration
- Network Optimization: High speed LANs based on fast Ethernet technologies, Local to WAN connections, wireless LAN, TCP/IP and other protocols
- Programming skills (Visual, Basic and / Java); Operating systems/Database: Windows (2003, XP, Vista, Red-Hat Linux (Shell Scripting), Oracle DB, SQL, PHP, Java)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply