Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019 for State Cleaners… Enugu State Government recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Enugu State Government Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Enugu State Government recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Table of Contents
Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019
The Government of Enugu State under the Enugu Clean Team Project is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified indigenes to fill the position below:
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at Enugu State Government:
Job Title: State Cleaner
- Following from the approval by the Enugu State Executive Council (EXCO) for the supplementary recruitment of 1000 Youths for Enugu Clean Team Project in order to increase the Clean Team to 2000 workforce, interested candidates are invited to apply.
- Interested candidates should have a minimum qualification of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE/WAEC) and between the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.
How to Apply
Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit two (2) copies of their typewritten Application Letters with recent Passport Photographs, copies of their Curriculum Vitae, O’Level Certificate among other necessary documents to:
The Office of the Coordinator,
Enugu Clean Team Project,
No. 9 CIDJAP Street,
Uwani, Enugu (Beside Umuchinemere Pro Credit Micro Finance Bank),
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
- Applications are to be submitted in person and is done free of charge. Any demand for money before submission of application Must be disregarded and reported.
- Passports photograph could be taken at the submission point.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers are not eligible to apply.