Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – Bilingual Travel Advisor… Jumia Nigeria recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Jumia Nigeria recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 Jumia Nigeria Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Jumia Nigeria following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Jumia Nigeria:
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Jumia Travel is a hotel/flights booking website that provides travellers with the perfect place/flight they need at the best price from more than 25,000 hotels in Africa and more than 200,000 hotels around the world.
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at Jumia Nigeria:
Job Title: Bilingual Travel Advisor (Jumia – Travel)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time
Department: Customer Service
- We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Be part of the Bilingual (French) team that represents Jumia Travel as the top hotel booking, flight booking and travel portal.
In particular you will:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with hotel’s staff
- Completion of service reports by collecting and reporting on call log information
- Managing daily targets and tracking progress with tool such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and various ticketing systems
- Building and leading cross-functional teams-able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues.
- Respond to customer questions in a timely manner either via phone, email and chat.
- Attract potential customers by answering questions/suggesting information about our products and services
- Include a sale speech in every interaction with customer and contact proactively customers to increase bookings
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills in English and French.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have strong sales skills and will be customer obsessed.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines .
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in the travel industry.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply