Mindas Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 – Business Manager… Mindas Nigeria Limited Job recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Mindas Nigeria Limited Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Mindas Nigeria Limited recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Mindas Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 Mindas Nigeria Limited Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Mindas Nigeria Limited following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Mindas Nigeria Limited:
Mindas Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization that is into Importing, Exporting, Industrialists, Business Reps and General Merchants.
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at Mindas Nigeria Limited:
Job Title: Business Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company
- You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Management or relevant field; M.Sc/M.A will be a plus
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Candidates must be based in Lagos.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity
- You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analyst
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- B.S Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- Candidates must be based in Lagos.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2019.
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.
- You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
- The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in Business Administration or Facility Management will be an advantage
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus
Application Deadline 31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Mindas Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org