Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 – General Manager – Demand & Supply… Olam Nigeria Limited recruitment 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment – Job Vacancy exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Olam Nigeria Limited recruitment 2019/2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and related details.
Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Olam Nigeria Limited following the procedures on this page.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Olam Nigeria Limited:
Olam Nigeria is a leading company in the Agricultural and Packaged Foods sector in Nigeria and has been the leading exporter in Nigeria’s non-oil sector in the last several years.
At Olam manufacturing has become an essential part of our growth story & Manufacturing, Innovation & Procurement Services (MIPS) as a function plays a critical role globally. MIPS manages a network of 210 manufacturing plants and 2 Development centers across 10 Business units in 19 countries.
Available Job Positions
The following Job Position is available at Olam Nigeria Limited:
Job Title: General Manager – Demand & Supply
Reference Code: EXOL-NG-50024274-01001054-1
Contract Type: Permanent
Employment Fraction: Full-time
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
- The Packaged Foods Business is centered around West Africa and now has 8 Manufacturing Plants across 6 product categories – Tomato Paste, Seasonings, Instant Noodles, Biscuits, Beverages, and Sweets & Candies.
- The planning manager will have the responsibility to establish a professional planning function across all PFB operation with the adequate organisation, clear roles & responsibilities, planning processes and KPIs to drive accuracy.
- Master Production Scheduling
- Distribution requirement planning / replenishment
- Evaluate risks and opportunities creating contingencies and making decisions
- Capacity management planning
- Drive business planning, and in particular, the annual volume planning process which includes interfacing closely with sales, Marketing and finance to ensure timeous delivery.
- Support innovation teams in launching new products
- Develop and train the Demand planners and supply planners across all operations
- Lead ERP projects, integration of SAP MRP. Establish MRP, MPS, and capacity planning processes and align with the system integration
- S&OP lead by Head of Planning
- Complexity Management – regularly review SKU portfolio
- Develop planning policies including inventory policy, and categorization of finished goods and raw and packaging material and align with the system integration.
- Manage stock levels within agreed policy levels for material and finished goods
- Manage the demand planning process for all the appropriate categories; focusing on eliminating bias and improving forecast accuracy.
- Production planning taking account of demand planning, supply chain policy, capacity limitations, and other production constraints
- Materials requirement Planning. Create and maintain the materials requirement plan. Establish material safety stock and reorder levels with accurate lead times. Implement stock plans to achieve stock targets on materials and finished goods.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in supply chain in Leading Global Agri-Manufacturing/FMCG/ Consumer companies with positions covering Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Stock Management and Primary Distribution.
- Experience of Lean, Six Sigma and/or TPM strongly preferred.
How to Apply
Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Details:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply